Adyatma Hospitality understands the need for measurable, effective sales and marketing. We believe in reinforcing this expertise at the property level, and focus on creating a highly performing team between each property’s Director of Sales, General Manager and beyond. This team is quickly built and is uniquely equipped to sell the hotel to drive business from local and surrounding markets. To maximize the sales contribution, our Director of Sales and Marketing works with each property to develop and enhance targeted strategies and action plans in each market segment.
The sales team at Adyatma Hospitality is led by experienced hotel sales professionals with extensive knowledge of local marketing, E-Commerce and national sales programs.
Adyatma Hospitality’s sales and marketing strategies include:
- Weekly/Monthly “sales” conference calls between General Manager, Sales Team and Director of Sales and Marketing
- Development of annual Marketing Plan / Business Plan and quarterly sales action plans
- Reporting sales activity and financial performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Quarterly (minimum) property visits by Director of Sales and Marketing
- E-Commerce training to enhance property website positioning
- E-Commerce lead generation program
- Results-oriented advertising
- Database Management System – STS – allowing you to target information to specific customer groups and manage accounts on property efficiently
- Shop calls for all front desk and sales staff
- Conduct yearly sales audit