Who We Are A little about us
Adyatma Hospitality is a full service hotel management company providing professional management services to boutique, limited and full service hotel properties, whether franchise or independent.
Adyatma Hospitality is an organization committed to integrity, honesty and a passion for quality and innovation. We only hire associates that love human beings, are energetic and are proud of where they work. We encourage and support a work environment that allows our associates to grow personally, professionally and financially and create positive memorable experiences for every guest. We work hard and have fun in the workplace and profit by living these ideals.
Adyatma Hospitality offers a complete and comprehensive professional hotel management package tailored to the specific management needs of franchise and independent hotels. Our objective is to foster an environment of continuous improvement and streamline the work process resulting in highly profitable hotels. Our Management team consists of dedicated hotel professionals with proven track records in the areas of operations, finance, sales and marketing and human resources management. Adyatma Hospitality professional management services have successfully turned many distressed and under-performing hotels into highly profitable assets and market leaders.
Just a few Adyatma Hospitality asset management services:
- Oversight and coordination of the ownership transition phase between the owner and the Property Manager
- Complete hotel analysis performed by Adyatma Hospitality to include three to five year Proforma, budget and monthly action plans
- Monthly analysis of hotel financial reports provided in advance of the monthly review with the ownership and the Property Manager
- Monthly property overview “accomplishments” by department provided to the ownership
Consulting Management Services
There are times when the owners of a hotel feels that they are on an island by themselves and need help in specific areas of the hotel. There may not be a need for a full management contract. This is where Adyatma Hospitality comes in. Once the scope of the “specific need” is determined, fees and timelines are negotiated for a win-win between the ownership and Adyatma Hospitality producing Excellent Results.
Adyatma Hospitality financial reporting is complete, accurate and open. Support for hotels is provided through a variety of accounting and finance functions – including either centralized or decentralized accounting, internal audit and risk management – are fundamental to the financial success of the property.
Adyatma Hospitality’s accounting team members, provide expertise in all aspects of accounting and cash management, payroll, tax, transaction processing, and financial reporting. Usage of centralized accounting services reduces the amount of staff needed on property, providing additional cost efficiencies.
With decentralized accounting, functions remain at the property level with oversight by regional team members who review and analyze monthly reports, provide financial analysis, and support the property with training and best practices.
Impartial internal audits are conducted on a regular basis to ensure operational and internal controls and standards are utilized for the protection of each asset.
As Receiver, the Adyatma Hospitality team arrives at the hotel with an order to take immediate possession of all real and personal assets. This includes, but is not limited to, securing cash on the property and seizing all accounts. Notification of Receivership status is sent to all vendors, lessees, and other interested parties. Adyatma Hospitality’s human resources specialists are available during this transition.
Adyatma Hospitality handles the Receiver’s ongoing operational and administrative duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Protection of the franchise
- Dealing with outstanding state and local sales & occupancy tax issues
- Handling any pre-takeover lawsuits, claims, or outstanding insurance matters
- Locating and obtaining control of deposits from utilities including any governmental entities
- Managing pre-takeover vendors and leaseholders
- Our hotel property management team knows the asset’s financial welfare depends on sound hotel business operations.
Adyatma Hospitality has had a successful track record of rapidly transitioning financially troubled hotels, and has been able to quickly secure assets, provide operational stability, retain the confidence of the hotel’s associates and guests, and improve the asset value. Adyatma Hospitality has been a leader in managing hotels that have fallen into financial difficulty. When assuming management of these types of properties, the priorities vary significantly from normal hotel operations and include:
- Rapid response asset security on transition
- Streamlined transition plans
- Management contract flexibility
- Quick operational stabilization
- Immediate value added strategies
- State-of-the-art financial reporting
- Task force pool of proven hotel professionals
Each hotel Adyatma Hospitality manages is organized under a regional team that includes senior leaders for each of the following departments:
- Sales & Marketing
- Rooms Operations
- Accounting & Finance
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Information Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Human Resources
Adyatma Hospitality has formed a takeover team that will rapidly deploy the necessary resources in order to maintain operational efficiencies and protect the value of the asset.